Learning from Leaders in Banking, Financial Services & Insurance: Turning crisis into opportunity
Invest 90 mins of your time on the afternoon of Thursday, 24th September 2020 with C-Level business and technology peers discussing the impact of the pandemic on the UK Banking, Financial Services & Insurance industry at large. Learn what your peer group is thinking and some of the emerging strategies to address the new and evolving economic environment and consumer changes.
Prior to this highly interactive virtual session, each of you will present a business challenge relating to the crisis and its impact on your organisation or the industry at large. All participants vote and at least 2 challenges are selected prior to the discussion.
- Long-term impacts of Covid-19 on the UK financial and insurance sectors
- Emerging opportunities from the crisis
- The role of technology in driving better customer engagement and retaining key relationships
- How automation and remote work culture are leading to an inevitable 2.0 shift in banking, financial services & insurance
- De-risking the future: How to future-proof an entire industry in a post-pandemic world
- Heavy cloud, no rain: Has the global crisis impeded or accelerated cloud transformation journeys?