Transport and Logistics: Turning crisis into opportunity
Invest 90 mins of your time on the afternoon of Wednesday, 15th July 2020 with C-Level business and technology leaders discussing the impact of the Coronavirus on the European Transport & Logistics industry. Learn what your peer group is thinking and some of the emerging strategies to address the new economic environment.
Prior to this highly interactive virtual session, each of you will present a business or industry challenge relating to the crisis. All participants vote and a challenge is selected prior to the discussion.
- Technology imperatives for Logistics & Transportation in the new normal: Spotlight on during and post recovery
- Driving Innovation and data-enabled decision making in the future of Logistics & Transportation
- How to make digital real while containing cost
- De-risking the future: How to future-proof an entire industry in a post-pandemic world
- How automation and remote work culture are leading to an inevitable 2.0 shift in transport and logistics
Date: 15th July 2020
Time: 3pm to 4.30pm
Event score: 80%
Number of participants: 6
"Thought-provoking and very valuable to be able to discuss and bounce ideas off peers."
"A great way to discuss real challenges in a safe environment and get actionable advice and guidance from peers."
Gary Donnelly - CIO (Unipart Logistics)
Mike Yorwerth - CIO (Bunzl)
Jason Chibnall - CIO (Exertis)
Dawn Rasmussen - Transformation Director Freight Management UK & Nordics (CEVA Logistics)
Vishal Chhatralia - CDO (Exertis)
Manikandesh Venkatachalam - Senior VP & Industry Head, Strategic Deals Team (Mindtree)
Elaine Stewart - Head of Travel, Transport & Hospitality Europe (Mindtree)