Transport and Logistics: Turning crisis into opportunity
C-Level business and technology leaders discussed the impact of the Coronavirus on the European Transport & Logistics industry. Learn some of the emerging strategies to address the new economic environment.
Prior to this highly interactive virtual session, each of you will present a business or industry challenge relating to the crisis. All participants vote and a challenge is selected prior to the discussion.
- Technology imperatives for Logistics & Transportation in the new normal: Spotlight on during and post recovery
- Driving Innovation and data-enabled decision making in the future of Logistics & Transportation
- How to make digital real while containing cost
- De-risking the future: How to future-proof an entire industry in a post-pandemic world
- How automation and remote work culture are leading to an inevitable 2.0 shift in transport and logistics
Date: 15th July 2020
Time: 3pm to 4.30pm
Event score: 80%
Number of participants: 6
"Thought-provoking and very valuable to be able to discuss and bounce ideas off peers."
"A great way to discuss real challenges in a safe environment and get actionable advice and guidance from peers."
Gary Donnelly - CIO (Unipart Logistics)
Mike Yorwerth - CIO (Bunzl)
Jason Chibnall - CIO (Exertis)
Dawn Rasmussen - Transformation Director Freight Management UK & Nordics (CEVA Logistics)
Vishal Chhatralia - CDO (Exertis)
Manikandesh Venkatachalam - Senior VP & Industry Head, Strategic Deals Team (Mindtree)
Elaine Stewart - Head of Travel, Transport & Hospitality Europe (Mindtree)